A search team recovered the body of an adult female near the Blanco River at Bluffview Drive in the Wimberley area Saturday afternoon. No identification has been made pending autopsy.
This is the second adult female found today along different areas of the Blanco River. This morning an unidentified adult female was found near San Marcos at Lime Kiln and Water Tower roads.
An adult male found May 28 at Narrows Road near the Blanco River at the Hays/Blanco County line is also pending identification. It is not known if these three unidentified bodies are on the Missing List (below) or are unreported missing individuals.
This brings to 8 the number of bodies recovered in Hays County.
Flood Victims Identified as of Friday 5/30/2015 3 PM
• Ralph Hugh Carey, age 73, (DOB 8/21/41) last seen at 100 Deer Crossing, Wimberley
• Jonathan Andrew McComb, age 6, (DOB: 06/16/08) last seen at 100 Deer Crossing, Wimberley.
• Dayton Larry Thomas, age 74, (DOB 11/01/40) was identified Wednesday. He was found in northern San Marcos Sunday afternoon.
• Jose Alvaro Arteaga-Pichardo, age 29, (DOB 01/17/86) He was found in the area of Loop 165 in Wimberley Tuesday afternoon.
• Michelle Marie Carey-Charba, age 43, (DOB 09/29/71) Carey-Charba was swept away in floodwaters early Sunday morning and was recovered Wednesday in Caldwell County.
List of Reported Missing:
• Sue McNeil Carey, White Female, age 71, (DOB: 12/04 /43) last seen at 100 Deer Crossing, Wimberley
• William Randall Charba, White Male, age 42, (DOB: 04/22/73) last seen at 100 Deer Crossing, Wimberley
• William Charba, White Male, age 6 (DOB: 01/29/09) last seen at 100 Deer Crossing, Wimberley
• Laura Schultz McComb, White Female, age 34 (DOB: 11/08/80) last seen at 100 Deer Crossing, Wimberley
• Leighton McComb, White Female, age 4 (DOB: 07/23/10) last seen at 100 Deer Crossing, Wimberley
• Kenneth Reissig, White Male, age 81, (DOB: 03/14/34) last seen at FM 32 @ 473 in Blanco County
Saturday, May 30, 2015 6:15:00 PM